Job Site Address:1404 W. WALNUT HILL LN., #102, IRVING, Texas 75038 | Employer Name: Oberon IT INC
Openings Filled: 0 of 1
A Programmer Analyst Accomplishes software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Analyzing Information
- C, Problem Solving,
- Attention to Detail
- Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements, Software Development Process
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- HTML, XML, SQL Connectors, HTTP, Oracle 10g, Java, J2EE, CSS, Java Script, Web Logic Server
Occupation: Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software
Minimum Experience and Education: 5 yrs 0 mos and Bachelors Degree