Job Posting ID: 5165321 | Creation Date: Aug 18, 2016 | Employer Posting No --- | Closing Date: Sep 18, 2016
Job Site Address: 1404 W. WALNUT HILL LN., #102, IRVING, Texas 75038 | Employer Name: Oberon IT INC
Openings Filled: 0 of 1
The Business Analyst will assist in day to day activities of small and large projects and coordinate resolution of production issues. Work with stakeholders from all business units, information technology (IT), and related third parties to define and document project requirements, develop and execute test plans, assist in production rollout activities, and facilitate production problem resolution. Potential projects include both business and technology initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the gathering, documenting, and approval of detail requirements.
- Develop quality assurance test plans and test cases, and execute testing.
- Ensure all issues are identified, documented, tracked, and worked; and verify resolution.
- Communicate timely reports on project status and promptly escalate issues.
- Follow standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of project processes and templates.
- Work independently or with the team to immediately troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- 5 years of progressive, broad-based business analysis experience, including IT and business experience.
- Training and experience in project management fundamentals is highly desirable, including experience working with software developers on development and testing of applications.
- Proven ability to gather, validate, and document business requirements, and apply contemporary testing methodologies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills with IT, business, and management to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Occupation: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Minimum Experience and Education: 5 yrs 0 mos and Bachelors Degree