Job Posting ID: 7133851 | Creation Date: Aug 18, 2016 | Employer Posting No: --- Closing Date: Sep 18, 2016
Job Site Address: 1404 W. WALNUT HILL LN., #102, IRVING, Texas 75038 | Employer Name: Oberon IT INC
Openings Filled: 0 of 1
webMethods 8.0&8.2 Developer
Create/Maintain interface for Quantum for processing SWIFT messages, mapping services for SWIFT messages, primary point-of-contract and coordinator of all aspects of the test and staging environments (i.e. configuration, timing of code movement, ensuring build verification, change control, readiness, process improvement) for the organization.
- Coordinate test environment configuration, deployment and test activities required to provide a stable test platform.
- Develop and maintain process to control and allocation of QA and Staging environments in an efficient manner.
- Monitors the availability of test environments and prevents or resolves environment conflicts.
- Work with cross-functionality teams to drive results.
- Accountable for completing assigned tasks on schedule and within budget.
Bachelor of Science Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field required.
- Relevant technology certification(s) is a plus.
- 5+ years of QA methodology, software release experience and IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience in coordinating highly integrated complex testing and staging environments in accordance with maintenance schedules, daily/monthly batch job schedules and data refresh schedules.
- Strong knowledge of server configurations and infrastructure background including building up an environment and validating environments.
- Background webMethods Product Suite
- Java, J2EE, XML
- Oracle 11g/10/g9i, SQL Server
- Standard MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Occupation: Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Minimum Experience and Education: 5 yrs 0 mos and Bachelors Degree